Hello everyone! How have you been?
I've wrapped up writing mostly, so this week I'm focusing in scripting some camera works before going back to art making (background and some cut-ins).
Very interestingly, I started to find the middle ground between my super unrealistic vision of what I want to make vs the level of skills that I currently have. I compromised a lot of things I idealistically wanted to do vs the time, energy and patience that I could spare on this project. I think it's a part of learning and growing. It's very exciting how we all can start to learn something new at just any age, I've proven it myself, first-handedly.
Mrs. Peregrine is going to be another precious silly thing that my brain ever concepted. I don't see any chance of its sequels or anything (but I may drop a hint of some cameos in future projects! ((I already planned some ahaha)) *wink*) so I'm having a comfort thought thinking that it's going to be a small project.
Third week of November, progress has slowed down quite a lot in comparison to the first week where I wrote a LOT + drawing sprites!
- Listening to: Where's the Truth - FTISLAND (the entire album) again!
- Reading: I randomly bought Sweetest Monster yesterday and now it's a before-sleep read for me. Last night, I had a dream of Bell (from Sweetest Monster)... My brain is acting up again.
- Watching: Kakushigoto, very cute show so far (and I can tell there will be some heartwarming moments!)
- Playing: Cookie Run OvenBreak (barely played! Ahhh!)
- Others: I think I really want to go to a massage place... My back... (suffering from sitting for hours)
Thank you very much for reading!