Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well.
This week's activities:
Lots of calendar working (1901, 1902, 1903, 1904, 1905) and I've finished the background drawing hype... Not being able to draw expressions drained me all the way. (x_x;) I want to draw characters... Ahhh!
I did some Ms. Peregrine's interface planning. Because of my art style, I think I have to tackle all elements and assets myself, I would feel horrible to ask any GUI artists to follow my art style strictly haha. I'll just, um, do my best... I hope... I'm still undecided.
But! Thinking about Ms. Peregrine project is very exhilarating! I'm very looking forward to it where I'm going to give it all I want! I sternly told myself: 10,000 words only! Don't repeat Blooming Chimes' crazy scope creep – and yes, I'll stick to that very religiously. Everyday I brainrot about Cali and Maple to my co-writer (so by 01 November I'll start writing and hoping to finish within 3 days) hahaha. I think I have a tiny new obsession... Cali and Maple are so cute! Help!
It's a bit embarrassing to admit that the things I'm very excited to create are always the modest slice-of-life things. I very recently gained new obsession (romance genre!!) so my creations would revolve around that. I mean! In the recent Spooktober Jam and also in the Nove Jam group I'm in: everyone's ideas are so cool and very intriguing! You're all awesome. I feel like a shielded babey who only write fluffy stuff haha... *cries*
I guess it doesn't matter. I'll keep making things that I love, and with that: I'm unstoppable hahaha. ^O^
- Listening to: Cookie Run Ovenbreak's themes (the 7th anniversary update will drop soon so I'm getting into the hype~)
- Reading: I had no time to read anything! *cries*
- Watching: JoJo's Bizzare Adventure S5 (oh no... so many plot twists that made me feel sad for the antagonists...)
- Playing: Cookie Run OvenBreak (I barely run, no time...)
- Others: The hype for Nove Jam starts to build up fast! I have many works to do too which I hope I can finish by this week. ;w;
Thank you very much for reading!