Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well.
This week's activities:
I'm still working on taking care of many important paperworks. *cries* Some have seen their goals, but this month will still be full of that. On the other side, I'll focus on calendar making (some wips here, here and here) and commissions (which I usually would not share here when they're part of a bigger project, until they're published by the project owners) – those will occupy most of my time as well this month.
My days have been full. I'm not particularly a planner and am a very chill, impulsive person but I think I need to organise myself a little bit this month. I'm actually having a good time having lots of these things in front of me this month, and it's especially because it's this month (is my birthday month hahaha) I'd rather be really busy and productive than not. It makes me much happier than not having anything to do, even when sometimes I'd like some completely off days to play the VNs I bought a few months ago, or to come back to my farm (Stardew Valley) haha.
Last week I talked about joining Nove Jam 2023, and finally this week I started to work on solidifying the outline, chara design, art style and more. I'll call this VN project "Ms. Peregrine", since the title is still TBD. I think they will be so cute, I already love them... >///< I hope I can do more marketing (talk more about them in social websites) this time, more often.
- Listening to: Akazukin Cha-Cha OSTs (helping me to get into the vibe of Ms. Peregrine's settings!)
- Reading: Hori-san and Miyamura-kun (I really like Miyamura, I think it's the same kind of fangirl I had with Yoshino from Zetsuen no Tempest – which inspired me to write about Haru a lot. This read fueled me a lot to resume Blooming Chimes (interesting romance dynamic!!) but with these things I need to do at the moment, I have to pause it, probably until January.)
- Watching: JoJo's Bizzare Adventure S5 (so intense, I'm weak... I'm getting so old...)
- Playing: Cookie Run OvenBreak (I just noticed that I didn't run at all on 12th October... Too busy. I'm also skipping the new legendary character as I'm not spending money on freemium games haha.)
- Others: I ponder a lot about my art style. Sometimes I want to make more mature looking characters, but my happiness lie on making cute looking characters... Can I make characters that look cute yet mature? Hmm, Haru is the embodiment of this very requirement though, hahaha.
Thank you very much for reading!